18 Nov 2010

A few years ago

The Rompido beach is a famous beach in Huelva where my grandfathers had a house since many years ago, but last year they sold the house.
Although I was a child when I passed there the summer I remember many things and places where I went with my grandmother.

In the photo you can see a long way I walked through every day in the summer. There I`ve enjoyed the time I spent with my family.


Nowadays, the memory of those sweet summer days, come to my mind and seems like such a beautifuls thoughts. I was just seven or eight years old, and for me, going to the beach with my parents was a great moment. We usually rested at the sand of the beach and we used to share many special moments like you can share with your most special people.


This song reminds me of the moments that I lived there, with the most important people for me, in a really quiet place.

No comments:

Post a Comment